Connect Your Business with Umbraco CMS Integration
Back-Office Umbraco Integration
Umbraco Marketing Integration
Umbraco Payment Integration
Custom Umbraco Integration
Umbraco Visual Integration
CMS Email Integration & Back-Office Integration
Integrate Umbraco with your essential office systems, and make sure information gleaned online reaches the people who need it.
Use our back-office Umbraco integration services for:
- social media integration with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Active Directory integration for Intranet applications
- Umbraco Salesforce integration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration
- SAP integration
- Microsoft SharePoint integration
- Magento integration
CMS Marketing Integration
Integrate all your marketing solutions with your Umbraco website and content management system. Keep your marketing targeted and updated with the latest information.
Use our Umbraco marketing integration services for:
- marketing strategies and campaigns based on Umbraco site data
- connection of analytical software, call and user tracking, custom forms, and email subscription services
- linking tools such as MailChimp, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, and Marketo
E-Commerce CMS Integration
Integrate all kinds of online payment methods with your Umbraco site. Encourage customers to buy with fast, simple, and secure payments.
Use our Umbraco e-commerce integration services for:
- linking a site to your preferred payment method
- most popular connections include Sage Pay, PayPal, and Amazon Pay
- let customers buy products, services, and subscriptions on your site
Custom CMS Integration
If the system has its own API, we can connect it to Umbraco. Send any form of data between Umbraco and your systems.
Use our Umbraco custom integration services for:
- connect systems such as course catalogues and product catalogues
- automatically update the products and services for purchase on your site
CMS Visual Integration
Integrate third-party visuals into your site’s pages. Add useful elements and customise them to suit your design.
Use our Umbraco visual integration services to incorporate:
- Google APIs – Maps, Places, Books, Directions, and more
- photo updates and live video streams
- Yahoo! APIs – Maps, Flickr, PlaceFinder, and more
About Influential Software
Influential Software is a team of 80 UK developers with expertise across web development, application development, integrations, migration, cloud hosting, and technical support.
Our list of clients includes high-street names, public sector organisations, and small businesses.
Beyond Umbraco, we are partners with Microsoft, IBM, SAP, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Metalogix, and Adaptive Insights.
Since our founding 25 years ago we have expanded to offices in London, Maidstone, and Glasgow.
Years of Success
Find out more about our services across leading platforms and technologies.
Get In Touch
Complete the form and our Umbraco team will call you right back.
Our office hours are 09:00–17:30, Monday to Friday (outside of bank holidays).